CREATED WITH LOVE AND PURPOSE
Our kits are lovingly created to provide children the opportunity to actively use their senses during play. This type of experience has been scientifically shown to improve a child’s cognitive and physical abilities.
Sensory kits are the must-have toy for toddlers and children, designed to encourage learning through creativity, curiosity, and problem-solving. They feature a range of items, made of various materials or that have an array of uses, for children to explore independently.
There are many benefits of sensory play, for both tots and their parents! Non-restrictive play assists with cognitive growth, language development, and motor skills. While parents enjoy peace of mind, thanks to safe and sustainable toys that offer guilt-free entertainment.
With a themed sensory kit from Meemzy Magic, open-ended play is always within arms reach!
The top 5 benefits of sensory play
- Research shows that sensory play builds nerve connections in the brain’s pathways, which leads to the child’s ability to complete more complex learning tasks.
- Sensory play supports language development, cognitive growth, fine and gross motor skills, problem-solving skills, and social interaction.
- This type of play aids in developing and enhancing memory
- Sensory play is great for calming an anxious or frustrated child
- This helps children learn sensory attributes (hot, cold, sticky, dry)
BUILT INTO EVERY KIT!
FRUSTRATION FREE TIME
Diversity & INCLUSION
PLANET FRIENDLY PARTS
The top 5 benefits to parents
- Peace of mind knowing you’re offering your child an engaging and beneficial experience.
- Reduced mental load. You can come home from work, pull out a kit, and immediately have a fun and interactive experience with your child.
- The perfect way to show children we care about them by offering them some playtime together with something new.
- A great indoor activity for hours of play on a rainy day.
- Less plastic mess. Our kits are easy setup, easy cleanup, and tons of fun in the middle!
Removing the stress to make room for the magic
“When our daughter, Claire, was born, we were dazed and confused. We had to focus on the things that had to get done. Once Meems (grandma) came to visit, we were finally able to slow down and notice the magical moments happening right under our noses. Perhaps it’s the perspective, the experience, or just the sleep that grandmas visits provide that helps highlight just how fun and whimsical childhood can be! Meemzy Magic is our attempt at bringing those fun, magical moments to you and your family.”
– Jennifer Stalley Crenshaw, Founder of Meemzy Magic
START CREATING SENSORY MAGIC NOW WITH OUR DIY ACTIVITIES GUIDE!
Sign up now to download our DIY guide to 5 easy sensory activities you can do NOW while you wait for your kit to arrive!